Sunday, July 31, 2011

Micro Makeover

Today I'm undertaking to organize the last bit of my apartment that hasn't yet been organized: the mud room and the office closet.

There's only so much I can do with either space due to the amount of things I have, but still, something needs to be done.

The reason I've put this off as long as I have is because I'd been living without most of these things for about 20 months, and I wanted to see what I would use and how regularly I would use it before I determined how to use these storage spaces.

In the 48 minutes it took me to listen to yesterday's "Wait Wait... Don't Tell Me!" podcast, I tackled the mud room before lunch. With any luck, now that I've been fed and watered, I'll be able to manage the office closet in the 58 minutes it'll take to listen to yesterday's "Car Talk" podcast. I took before photos, but I think I'm the only one who'll appreciate the after photos, so I may not end up posting them. In the meantime, wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment