After Wednesday's recovery, Thursday morning came too too early. (The latte I had at 8pm did not help--and in fact, I don't remember falling asleep until I noticed the sun coming up.) Thursday was a long day, and I was feeling it by 10:30pm when I was leaving the theatre. My ankles, back, and shoulders were killing me, and I didn't not have the presence of mind to buy beer prior to 9pm any day this week (and it being Wisconsin, they don't sell beer after 9).
Today I got to sleep in (thank goodness!), and I started the quest for a dress for Julie's wedding... I also got to meet and visit with my old boss Jess today. It was great to see her and catch up.
The show tonight went well. The motion capture cameras and projectors gave us a little trouble, so the first pause turned into a 10-minute break, but everything else went pretty smooth. We are coming in a little bit early tomorrow to check a couple of things, but everyone (the hot-tempered Spaniard/guest stager included) was very happy with how tonight's performance went and was received.
1 down, 2 to go!
No comments:
Post a Comment