Thursday, June 11, 2009

On the Road to Recovery

Today was a long day of notes and fixes. We got a lot accomplished and managed to not work thru dinner again (!). Tonight's run had a few gliches, but I feel as though the troubleshooting we did as we went (due mainly to the change in order from last night) will make the transitions go significantly smoother for tomorrow night's final invited dress.

The thing that's particularly tricky about this Wednesday dress to Thursday student matinee turn around is there is very little time to do fixes before the student matinee. Fortunately, we are only doing 2 pieces in the morning (for 5-6 year olds!), so we can tackle the rest of the notes in an afternoon work call.

I am also excited to meet with the AD of MB tomorrow. We exchanged emails a few weeks back, and again last week to set up this meeting, and I'm looking forward to it and the opportunities that may spring from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment