Tuesday, March 31, 2009

This Face? My Shocked Face.

So Facebook applications have these nasty habits of forcing you to invite friends before you can (a) see the results of your quiz or (if it's not a quiz-based app) (b) just finish setting it up. I avoid them now for that reason because I find it intrusive, and I don't want to do that to my friends. But this morning I had an invitation to take a quiz "What Twilight Character Are You?" and I let my curiosity get the better of me. After I filled out the questionnaire, which was full of typing errors and unnecessary emoticons, I had to send it to 6 friends before I could see my results. Annoying.

After that, I got the results back, and sure enough, I'm most like Bella. But really, who else would I have been like? Bella's the only remotely normal girl! Also, this particular quiz asked me (1) who I thought I was most like and (2) what I wanted my results to be. It's entirely possible that the rest of the answers were not even tallied...

So I guess after the fact, I realize how predictable that quiz was...

No comments:

Post a Comment