Wednesday, April 01, 2009
Bandwagon
My friend Colleen gave her blog a makeover (or "blogover") the other day, and I was inspired to refresh my own tired 4+-year-old blog. It's amazing to think of everything that's happened and all I've been through in the past 4 years... Sometimes I wonder what it would be like if I'd followed a different path when I left Louisville that year (or if I hadn't left Louisville at all), but I know I wouldn't be any better off. And I wouldn't trade any of it, which is reassuring in these times of economic recession and personal soul-searching: to know I've done good so far and lived as fully as possible. So as we start this new month, and my blog gets a new look, I added the quote above as inspiration--and in anticipation--for the new and wonderful adventures that await me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment