My playwright arrived this morning without his cell phone. He thought maybe he left it in a little plastic bin at security at the airport, but he wasn't sure. He was all prepared to buy himself a new one and start over, but I Googled LaGuardia lost and found who gave me the number for TSA lost and found, and two short phone calls (and digging up my old personal FedEx account number because they'll ship lost items but they don't take credit) later, I was able to get his phone overnighted to him. (ps, even over the phone TSA does not have a sense of humor.)
Disaster averted yet again, thanks to your friendly neighborhood stage manager.
you're a rockstar!
ReplyDeleteYou're not the first person to call me that. I told Nelson your response, and he said maybe if he was a rockstar he would have a FedEx account, to which I replied that, actually, the FedEx account is a prerequisite to being a rockstar.
ReplyDelete