I had great expectations for this blog post when I first realized the perfect title for my Milwaukee-Washington trip, but even after taking yesterday off to recover from the past two and a half weeks, I don't have the energy to be charming and clever right now.
The trip was good, the shows were good, seeing old friends was good. In DC, in particular, I saw 3 college friends I hadn't seen in 8 or 10 years. Ironically, one of them was the Assistant Director of the first show I ever stage managed 10 years ago which was about a group of college friends who don't see each other for 10 years.
There's some other stuff going on right now, but again, no energy to write. Also, because a lot of things are up in the air, I'm feeling sort of private about them and not wanting to share. Most of it's waiting and seeing.
It's snowing right now, which is pretty. When I got back, all the snow had melted and it didn't feel like February.
More misadventures to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment