I leave for tour tomorrow, and I'm... anxious? I don't think that's exactly the right word, but it'll do. I'm looking forward to it, but not sure what to expect. It will be interesting, to say the least, to see how tech for this show plays out given the challenges we've been facing that I anticipate continuing.
The end of this week has been mostly devoted to tour prep and taking care of myself. Finalizing paperwork, checking off all the props (I actually was recruited to pack props due to a tower mishap yesterday which delayed the packing). I took a quick Thursday trip to Milwaukee for chimichangas and margaritas and the PCC. Last night I had dinner and drinks with my best friend Julie and her fiancee Dennis, in town from MI. And today I had brunch with Mandy and an impromptu Katy Perry dance party in Neil's dining room in between loads of laundry and packing.
Sigh. 10/18/08. It's been 14 years, and not a day goes by I don't miss MO. I can't believe she would have been 30 today.
No comments:
Post a Comment