Wednesday, October 05, 2005

big girl

I just found out that I have to work Saturday, so I have to take Thursday off to avoid OT which is nice except that I had no notice, so the cable company had no availability which means still no internet at home until the 15th. Boo. On the bright side, I will get to go to the DMV tomorrow and I'll probably get my hair trimmed and possibly a manicure (I deserve it!), and if I call the gas company when I get home tonight, they should be able to come over and fix the hot water which means no more cold showers and believe me those were getting old.

Also, I officially have my own auto and renters insurance which means I'm a big girl now, or so my daddy tells me.

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Yes when you have a real job a real life and your own insurance I think you have offically become classified as a grown up. Though I don't think that has much to do with feeling like a grown up. I've had all of the above for over a year and I still feel like I'm playing house, especially while Adam and I start to combine our lives and our stuff. I think our lives are going to mesh together better than the stuff though :) I really would have paid good money to see the couch go over a railing. Congrats on the new apartment sounds like a great one.
    R

    ReplyDelete