Happy Labor Day, everybody!
For posterity's sake, here's what the past two days have held: Sun: 10am yoga, a little jazz in the park, a stroll along the lake, the gift store at the Field Museum (and a T. Rex named Sue), a drive to the suburbs, laundry & cleaning. Mon: 8am yoga, picnic in Wicker Park, visiting and dinner with my friend Neil from Louisville, chatting online.
Dramatic Irony
I've got a highly dramatically ironic situation right now: Person A told me that Person B likes her and she likes him. Person B and I previously had a similar conversation but Person A doesn't know that. Person B may or may not know that I am still in touch with Person A. I'm worried for Person A because at this point it seems that Person B goes around telling lots of girls that he likes them. But I'm not going to say anything to Person A because it's not really my place. Oh, the drama!
No comments:
Post a Comment