I feel like I've been here for months, already! We've done so much unpacking/settling in/organizing/cleaning stuff in the past 4 days that I already feel at home here! I think part of that might be that we're so far removed from the admin office (it's 2 and a half blocks away), so I don't feel like the high-ups are watching to make sure I'm efficient and not wasting time and money...
Anyway, I've been learning a lot, meeting a lot of people (most of whose names I cannot remember), familiarizing myself with the day-to-day operations and responsibilities of the job, and copying a lot of videos.
Yesterday I had lunch with my friend Nevette who I met last season in Louisville--she and her boyfriend live about 3 blocks away from me in WP! It was great to see her and catch up--the last time we saw each other was April for SL.
And, my brother has a new HP theory! I thought it was very interesting even if I haven't decided whether or not I think it's likely.
Did I mention yet that I'm going to a "Back To School" party at one of my dancer's house tomorrow? So exciting!
No comments:
Post a Comment