
Accurate Harry Potter Housing Quiz
brought to you by Quizilla
So, I'm in VA right now for a wedding of a girl I've known for 20 years. I'm glad I came to town for it, but since it was a wedding, I didn't really get to talk much with her, her sister, or the other two girls I knew who were also in the bridal party. And I don't think I met the groom at all. But it was definitely a learning experience to add to my stock of research for sometime many many years from now when I try to plan my own wedding (like, no Electric Slide).
But I got to see my gay boyfriend Greg today and give him this T-shirt I found that says, "Sorry girls, I'm gay" and teach him how to use his brand spanking new iBook (yay!).
No comments:
Post a Comment