Just posted a rant over at Craigslist->Norfolk.
Yesterday was just a mess with Southwest Airlines. As you'll read in the rant above, I was delayed 2+ hours in Norfolk. That delay caused me to miss my connection at BWI. I was booked on the next flight out, but that was delayed over an hour as well. I was glad it was on my return trip and I didn't have anything or anyone waiting for me that afternoon. I just went home (which took longer than I thought because the trains run every 20 min and that's when I arrived. So I waited for the Orange Line, then I had to wait for the Blue Line (because one pulled away right when I got downstairs).
Today has been okay. I feel kinda disconnected, though. I've been in the office working on paperwork for October, and Katherine's been running around helping the guest stager copy videos and use video equipment.
I've got a fun week ahead of me, though. Amy has free tickets to see Patti LuPone, Audra McDonald, and Michael Cerveris in a concert performance of Anyone Can Whistle at Ravinia on Friday (and Sondheim himself is speaking an hour before the show). And I'm planning to see Star Wars for free in Grant Park tomorrow with Nevette.
No comments:
Post a Comment