Thursday, June 02, 2005

My face hurts

I'm not in a whole lot of pain or too too swollen (yet), but I am pretty sore and low on energy. Maybe I should put coffee in my homemade blended drinks instead of rum and I wouldn't be so tired...

I finished crochet baby blanket #1 for Joe and Kim's little girl today. And I'm getting better at knitting--I'm making myself a scarf to match my red ski jacket. I think I might knit the blanket for Andrea and Terry's baby--that'd be a healthy challenge to drive me insane. Or I could just crochet it and get it over and done with.

Also, I read 100 pages into The Burn Journals tonight.

ps, Jules, I'm sending you happy thoughts of me looking like a chipmunk. Or a monkey. :) And on the plus side, that's one more you can cross off in the very long process of elimination. Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment