Okay, I can check off the big item on my To-Do list for my stay in VA. All 4 W. Teeth came out smoothly and apparently quickly. 45 min, I guess. I remember talking with some guy who stuck a needle in my arm about how he knows my 2nd cousins Mike & Gina, and one of the girls complimenting me on my glasses, and the next thing I knew Warrie Cassada (an old friend I haven't seen in ages who works there) was putting me into Mom's car. Apparently I was a chatterbox as soon as I was concious (big surprise), but I remember nothing. And once we got home, I watched 12 episodes of the Joan of Arcadia DVDs I gave Mom for M. Day (Mom watched the last 5 with me since she'd already seen the first 7). Tomorrow I get to add the steroids (to minimize inflamation) to my current batch of Pennicilin and 800mg Ibuprophen. I guess Mom decided not to fill the codene (is that how you spell it?) or whatever right away because the teeth came out so easy. Anyway, I was sort of weak, but not at all tired all day, so I'm going to bed now.
We'll see how I feel tomorrow, but I don't imagine I'm going to want to go to work in the afternoon. I mean, I never want to go to work, but I feel kinda guilty this week because Tammy's on vacation and poor Sabrina is up to her eyeballs, so I do want to help her out. But I made no promises for Thursday, so no one is really expecting me.
No comments:
Post a Comment