Wednesday, May 04, 2005

To Do (tomorrow)

> Cash my petty cash reimbursement check
> Call Vaughan and schedule a hair cut for late May
> Call the dentist's office and get an oral surgeon's name and number
> Call said oral surgeon and schedule a consultation for the daunting yet necessary wisdom teeth removal

> Call Linda to schedule a manicure (oh yeah, I'm working hard...)
> Lunch with Mom (if she doesn't have to mark another grave tomorrow...)

> Scanning at Dad's office (3 hours a day is about all I want to work now anyways...)
> Figure out what I need to do to renew my passport and
> Do it.
> Celebrate Cinco de Mayo (should we have margaritas, mojitos or coronas?)
> Perhaps ride my bike (Or the bike, rather. I'm not sure it's mine.) down the boardwalk and back (before celebrating Cinco de Mayo, of course).
> Etc.

UPDATE 05/05/05: Items in boldface have been accomplished.
UPDATE 05/07/05: Items in italics have been accomplished.
UPDATE 05/11/05: Underlined items have been accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment