Today was... interesting. Certainly unlike any day I would have spent in Louisville. I went to Mom's office to go to lunch, but she couldn't leave, so I ended up running to the Arby's drive-thru (which was tasty). Then I went to Dad's office where Tammy showed me what to scan from the closed files and I scanned about 10 files, I think, in about 3 hours. Went home for a little bit, then went to a social for the VB Foundation/Beach Fund at the old Coast Guard Station at 24th Street where I met some interesting characters and talked with Linda Inman who I hadn't seen since Vinnie and Sarah's wedding (almost) a year ago. Came home, watched Lost and Alias--two shows I don't normally watch so I was on my toes for two hours trying to figure out what was going on. Ironically, I could figure out most of what was going on, particularly in Alias, better than Dad--since he doesn't normally watch Alias, I guess.
Mom stole The Burn Journals from me yesterday and is already 2/3 through. I only read another chapter of Master & Margarita last night. I'm so lame.
No comments:
Post a Comment