I heard a new song this afternoon. Every now and then I go through a pop phase and I have to listen to the radio and watch VH1 (this generally happens when I have a lot of time on my hands), and this song "Almost" by Bowling for Soup was pretty good. I went to their website where you can hear "Almost" on the main page, and the "random thoughts" section was pretty entertaining. They kinda remind me of Blink 182, so I think they'd make good driving music. I think I might have to get the album on iTunes (18 tracks for $9.99!), but seeing as how I'm unemployed right now, I might want to wait til I have an income...
On a much less mainstream note, before I left Louisville, I heard a song on WFPK by a Cincinnati-based group called Over the Rhine. The song was "Lookin' Forward," and I really liked it.
No comments:
Post a Comment