So, tomorrow is my grandmother's 81st birthday. I have been looking in drug stores all week trying to find a good card for her to no avail, but today I stopped in Sister Dragonfly gallery and found one of the 1950s women with magnetic poetry-looking captions. It says, honey, you couldn't pay me to be twenty.
This Morning:
9am - Looked at the apartment on N. Hite. Adorable! I want, I want!
9:17am - Heine Bros. Coffee. Mmmm. Then errands - filled up my gas tank, bought silk flowers for the show, deposited my Federal Tax Refund Check which came yesterday (thank you for sending that, Daddy). Then I stopped in the Sprint store and bought a new phone ($39.99 after the rebate!).
11am - Conference call with exec. dir. and artistic dir. in CT. Went very very well, and they officially offered me the job. Huzzah! I told them I'd call on Monday hopefully and answer for them.
And I sent my resume to the Joffrey last night.
No comments:
Post a Comment