So, Steamboat offered me the job, too. (Sarah, further proof of your Raining/Pouring theory.)
All things considered, I much prefer Connecticut to the Colorado job. (The thought of having to walk 100 yards from my bedroom to the shower, sink, and toilet for 10 weeks will do wonders to anyone's indecisive nature.) I gave myself til Monday to let them all know, but I've pretty much decided.
So the plan is as such: put my stuff in storage in Louisville before my lease is up at the end of April. Take what I need for the summer to Va Bch/drive around the country and visit people May-mid-June while collecting unemployment. Mid-June drive to Connecticut and work work work, hopefully getting down to NYC a couple weekends once we open. Then, late July, find an apartment in (Louisville or wherever I have a job for next season), get my stuff out of storage, and start work early August. The Joffrey start date is the same as the Louisville one.
I just had a little bit of a breakdown when I realized that if the Joffrey hires me, this weekend/next week could be the last time I see a lot of great people: Joe, Kim, Mikelle, Delilah, Helen, Teresa, Dan, Jeff, David, Kris, Erica, Tom, Milan, Amanda, Morgan, Elena, Scott... Okay, I have to stop before I start crying again.
Not a good way to go into opening night. Emotions, you will stay under my control!
No comments:
Post a Comment