Sunday, March 06, 2005

Victory and shots!

Both shows today went well--I think I called a perfect show tonight. YES!!!!

Had a couple very good meals with the parentals and the aunt and uncle. :)

I was invited to join the company men in their post-show dressing room shot. (Quote of Note: Rob: "David paid good money for this rum, so try not to throw it up.")

After a bit of strike, Encore with the grown ups. I saw Abby across the room and wanted to go say hi, but the two ways I could have taken to get to her were blocked by crazy Adam on one side and ASM Mike, the boy who came between me and Abby 2 years ago, on the other. I'll call her tomorrow. I did talk to Pablo, though, who apparently gave me a great recommendation for one of the jobs I didn't get. Oh well. He still looks great--I guess Atkins is really working for him.

Ironic moment of the day: Dan complaining to me about the immaturity of the 18-year-old roommate of his 18-year-old girlfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment