Sunday, March 06, 2005
PSD
As I mentioned in the previous post, I saw Pablo last night at Encore. Pablo, for those of you who don't know, was my boss during my internship and, therefore, almost all of my professional training was in some way supervised by him. When I spoke to him last night and he asked how I was, I told him I'd just closed my show got to call this one. He congratulated me on that advancement, and then I asked if he'd ever called dance. He had not but had heard it's hard but when you get it right, it's an incredible rush. That is exactly how I felt. I was on such a high from the show and my parents and aunt and uncle being in town! And today I got to spend more time with the visitors since their flight wasn't til 7. You can guess where this is headed--after this great weekend, the only way to go is down. I can already feel it setting in, but I expect I'll get hit hard tomorrow with a heavy dose of Post-Show Depression.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment