Wednesday, March 09, 2005

News! News! News!

Apologies in advance for any grammatical/typing errors as I just got back from El Napolito where I had 4 margaritas over the course of 4 hours.

The big news of the day is Joe and Kim are pregnant! This is fantastic for them. She's due September 20 which is right around the first show next season, so Joe is already saying depending on his role, his understudy better do his homework. :)

And secondly, I helped celebrate Nevette's birthday at the Mexican restaurant tonight. (Note: the tamal was a little over-cooked and the chile relleno was a little undercooked, but I liked it.) I got in a nice conversation with our resident Mexican, Erica, about how Mom graduated high school in Nicaragua, etc. Actually, it started when she asked where I was from originally (because you don't often find people who know about tamals, I guess). So we chatted a little about that.

And I made friends with Amanda who is a beautiful dancer and such a sweetheart. We exchanged phone numbers, and she gave me a ride home since I walked (since it was only 5 min. on foot and that way I could drink more). Now I'm really hoping I get a raise here because I'd like to stay now that I've made friends with everyone. (Although, San Francisco would still be very very cool! If it pans out.)

No comments:

Post a Comment