Friday, February 11, 2005

They're dropping like flies!

I came home to not one but two (count them, two) wedding invitations in my mailbox after work today. They were both expected (girl I knew in high school choir, second cousin), but still. I mean, come on. Is that really the best way to kick off a single girl's weekend de San Valentino? This does not bode well for me.

I just had a great idea! If I owned the Baxter (or the Naro or the Byrd), I would screen The Rocky Horror Picture Show this weekend. (Why did I pick this week to give up DVD rentals?)

And the best part (note the sarcasm) is that I have to pick Janek up at 8:50 at his hotel tomorrow morning so he can have time (an hour and a half?) at the studio before his 10:30 rehearsal. But I'm done after I drop him off at the airport at noon, so it's not too bad (and it's supposed to get up to 50 tomorrow!).

No comments:

Post a Comment