Friday, February 11, 2005

"He was a super-shiny boy and I liked the shape of him."

At the bottom of the cnn.com article about Arthur Miller's death, I followed a link to this article because of it's catchy title: I don't like Valentine's Day.

Looks like I have a new book to buy.

And, finally, the sun has come out again and my world is a happier, more orange place because of it. Or maybe that's because Partners left V-Day goodies in the board room...

1 comment:

  1. Jules, I just finished the first chapter of Namedropper and this paragraph (or part of a paragraph, rather) made me think of you.

    "One ought to be proud of one's hair colour and be the best blonde/brunette/redhead one can be. That's the trouble with America today--their sex symbols have no hair colour. What colour is Jennifer Aniston's hair? That really pisses me off."

    ReplyDelete