1. I invited him over to play Halo last night but he quit out of the game because he was "getting shot at" and I continued to play with Vinnie, Sarah, and Ben while Adam read a book (???). (In my defense, I asked him many times if he wanted me to stop and if he wanted to join up again.)
2. When he arrived, he hadn't eaten dinner, and I gave him grief about taking my food (I was kidding) and was totally OCD about putting everything back in its exact place in the refridgerator.
3. I yawned a lot. (I was tired.)
4. He now has his own XBox. (Why then would he want to come over here?)
5. I was really sarcastic. (It's my defense mechanism!)
When did I become so mean? Or have I always been like this, and people just didn't care before because I was moderately overweight, but now that I'm not, I'm not allowed?
Blargh!
No comments:
Post a Comment