Today is my 31st day in my new home. In my 31st year.
Stuff and things at work are settling in nicely. Each day I feel more and more comfortable. My computer arrived this week which I named Maczilla because it is an enormous 17" macbook pro (and larger even than my supervisor's macbook pro). And because I fancy myself clever.
I also have only a few small items left on my moving checklist--like getting a recycling bin from the city so I can put my collection of paper and glass out once a week instead of hoarding it in my kitchen.
Last week I had a few house guests and some excitement with my car; let's just say I've been lucky up until last week, but now I know how to change a tire!
Other than a day trip to see my college roommate one Sunday, I've spent the past 31 days in town, and it's been great. April is looking a little busier with two whirlwind drives to/from NYC for a wedding and a show, respectively. Also, I'm going to a reunion a few hours away mid-month, which will probably be AMAZING! I'll get to see some friends I haven't seen in a year or two or 7 or 9!
No comments:
Post a Comment