Thursday, November 11, 2010

T Minus 3W

I have roughly 3 weeks left on this contract.

Like everything else in this world, I hope I am able to maintain the proper balance of bitter and sweet as I say goodbyes and tie up loose ends. I also hope to balance the work with my enjoyment of the work and my co-workers.

In other news, due to a number of factors (which incidentally support my theory that I am actually and always will be a 13-year-old girl), I discovered something amazing on the interwebs this week: A Very Potter Musical. It's incredibly self-indulgent and full of inside jokes. If you are not familiar with the books or standard conventions of musical theatre, you likely will not enjoy it. However, if you have a sense of humor and don't mind people making fun of the Harry Potter book series (and rolling 7 books into 1 full-length musical) as well as a little bit of High School Musical, you should check it out starting here:



Or click here for the whole YouTube playlist.

No comments:

Post a Comment