One week of November has come and gone, and I have four more weeks of this contract. It is about this time that--during a long contract--I would begin to feel symptoms of "senioritis." That feeling you get toward the end of high school when you begin to see the end and start to either (a) distance yourself from everything you care about so it won't hurt so much when you have to say goodbye, or (b) stop at every happening and savor it for "the last time" you'll do this or say this or be with these people.
A few weeks ago when I challenged myself to stop taking work personally and letting it stress me, I made a list.
I hope to uphold each of these through the challenges of the coming 4 weeks which I readily admit is a lofty goal:
Patience
Forgiveness
Gratitude
Grace
Balance
Strength
Beauty
Kindness
Integrity
Sincerity
Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment