This week has been going at full force. I continue to learn more about operations at work, and at this point I think I've met almost everyone who is on board for the spring season. I find myself between extremes--either pulled in too many directions at once, or sitting still, waiting for a rehearsal to finish so I can clock out. I've never had limits on my hours before, so it's been a unique challenge keeping track of my time and daily breaks (as well as those I supervise) within the timeclock database. I feel like the department is undergoing some structural changes, so even the information I got last month in training is evolving and outdated. It's a sometimes frustrating challenge.
But I continue to enjoy my coworkers, and they seem to like me. I had dinner with one Wednesday night and one tonight and last night I saw a movie with three. I'm thankful for being able to see loved ones last week on my day off, and I'm excited to see them again this week!
No comments:
Post a Comment