Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Vive Le Revolution!

I suppose the lack of writing is because I've been busy, which I'll take to be a good thing because I didn't really feel busy...

I've taken 2 trips since last we met and had some fun adventures. Here's a bulleted list:
  • Walked up Ocean Front Ave in Virginia Beach
  • Walked down the Virginia Beach Boardwalk to the pier and back
  • Watched fireworks over the Atlantic Ocean (and on the 47th Street beach)
  • Lunched on the swings at Rudee's (no kidding, your table and benches are on gliders so it's like your whole booth is a porch swing)
  • Tasted wine at a vineyard on Knott's Island, N.C.
  • Picked peaches at Martin's on Knott's Island
  • Hung out at the beach with neighbors and family
  • Hung out with high school and college friends (and baby)
  • Re-discovered Trader Joe's
  • Made lunch for old roommate and coworker (and baby)
  • Sorted out roommate situation for the fall
  • Planned and executed a road trip to Mackinac Island (including the following 2 bullet points)
  • Tasted wine at a vineyard near Harbor Springs, MI
  • Kidnapped a friend from her summer stock for the weekend
  • Teched 1 piece for a dance show next week
  • Gave 2 driving lessons
  • Finished 1 book and started & finished another
  • Finally learned the digital camera I was handed down over a year ago
  • Applied for several jobs
  • Corresponded with several companies re: work
  • Conducted a site survey for a potential show in the fall
Just looking at that makes me tired...

Happy Bastille Day, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment