Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A Big Day

Before:

During:


After:

3 comments:

  1. I take it you made your donation to Locks of Love? Cute haircut!
    Argh, I am tired of waiting for my hair to be long enough. Need another 2 inches to be safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! After months of waiting (as you know), I took the plunge on Tuesday. The last few weeks were so hard--I was wearing my hair up almost every day, it would get caught on straps from bags and purses. So annoying! This new cut reminds me, actually, of the cut I got the middle of my sophomore year - I have some photos somewhere (which you probably took!) in the music library the day I cut it. PS, I just saw that you've been catching up--can't wait to read more about your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, I just started catching up. I have scads of photos to post - I guess post-breakup I was reluctant to say much because it's public. And i lost my inspiration. But it's back, baby, with a vengeance! :)

    ReplyDelete