So, after work Wednesday I went out for Sushi with Derrick, Ikolo, and Lauren. We went to this cute little place at Chicago and Milwaukee, and the sushi was really quite good. I ordered the Spider Roll, of course, but the Godzilla Roll was the highlight of the evening. It was a lot of fun but the walk home was kinda scary because it wasn't late enough for the punk kids to be home yet.
And last night I went to dinner with Neil, Marianne, Soule, and Emily at this place called South Water Kitchen or something, at Wabash and Wacker. The food was great and quick and the waitress was really wonderful. Then we went to see Hubbard Street Dance Company. It was Industry Night, so there were a lot of company members there which was fun, and then Neil and I went out for dessert and drinks with Michael, Jonathan, and Derrick to the Grand Lux Cafe off Michigan Avenue (which was super cute and the desserts were A Ma Zing).
It's been a great week and this weekend is the big move!
No comments:
Post a Comment