Thursday, September 08, 2005

Found It!

After what seems like years (but is actually only about 4 months) of looking for an apartment in this city, I've found the perfect place.

The specs:
2 bedroom, 2 full bath (as in we'll each have our own bath tub!)
dishwasher
washer/dryer in the unit
adorable tree-lined street with great neighborhood feel
only 3 blocks to the train
short walk to restaurants and shopping (there's even a Container Store!)
wood-burning fireplace
small back deck
hardwood floors
natural wood trim
carpeted bedrooms
window seat
good, strong water pressure
good cell phone signal
reasonable counterspace

So, we started the paperwork rolling this morning, and we'll probably have a lease to sign early next week for an October 1 move-in. I am so excited!

2 comments:

  1. that might be a little tricky as I don't have a digital camera. I'll see what I can do.

    ReplyDelete