Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Tempus Fugit

I'm kinda sad because my roommate is leaving tmw for work and not getting back until Sunday, so she'll probably completely miss my best friend who is coming on Thursday and leaving on Sunday.

Also, I (finally) got to the post office today and picked up a package that's been waiting a full week. It was a housewarming gift from my brother and sister-in-law, and I've already thanked both of them via telephone because it's beautiful.

Skipped yoga tonight so I could read, but I ended up just playing on the interweb which was almost as fun.

Also, is it just me or has August just flown by? It seems like just yesterday I was driving up Lake Shore Drive and seeing Chicago for the first time. Now it's routine to see the skyline, but it's still exciting every time... Anyway, September should be fun--lots of stuff going on for me not work-related, so I should be keeping busy without being over-worked. Looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment