Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Ypsi, Day 1

Well, well.

I'm back in MI visiting Jules again, just like at the beginning of the summer. The drive yesterday was long and hard with scattered thunderstorms (which were at the same time really scary and really frickin cool!), various road construction, and many cups of coffee and bathroom stops. Also, 12 hours alone in a car with myself is enough to drive anyone crazy, so I'm lucky Julie and Lynn didn't lock me up when I arrived.

Today I slept in (finally!) and am doing laundry. Later I'm getting a mani-pedi! And tonight we're going to a cool bar.

I worked really hard on the drive to get CT out of my system--to think it all through and analyze it enough that I can now let it go. I have one loose end still to tie up which I'm not really looking forward to, but I made a not-so-smart decision and I have to deal with it.

What I am looking forward to, though, is seeing my old choir teacher tmw. She just moved to MI, about an hour and change away, so I'm gonna drive out for lunch. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment