Part I
I received an email today from my friend Mike who is doing something electrics-related at a theatre in Maine this summer. In the email, he said he's looking for an SM for their last show this summer which is going to be directed by the director I just worked with on Forever Plaid here at TriArts. Unfortunately the dates don't work for me, but it would have been very cool if it had worked out.
Part II
I was looking for something to do to get away from campus this afternoon. I'd started by looking for a coffee house to go read Harry Potter, but then Fred suggested the outlet mall near Great Barrington. Erik was going anyway, so I went along for the ride. As we were approaching the Outlets, I had a strong sense of deja vu. I'd actually been to these exact outlets 3 years ago with my brother when he was working in Stockbridge, MA and bought a jacket at Wilson's leather and a couple shirts at J.Crew. Today I bought sunglasses, a top, and 2 skirts on clearance at Pac Sun and a pair of lime green sandals at the Gap. And on the way home, we stopped at the Barrington Brewery where they have the best chocolate cake I've tasted in a long, long time.
It's just been a day of unexpected coincidences.
No comments:
Post a Comment