Okay, fog finally worked right tonight. We figured out the water was getting too hot (um, didn't that happen with Swan Lake fog, too?), so now the girls plug the machines in during the 4th or 5th song and they have 55 min to warm up, uncovered so they won't boil. And that will keep the fog low to the ground. Finally. We only opened a week ago.
Mom & Dad saw the show tonight and I think they loved it. They certainly looked like they were having a good time. Mom actually got pulled up onstage for the audience participation bit--I hadn't told them about that part and she raised her hand, and I had told the boys if she raised her hand she was fair game. And then we all (most of my cast and some of the tech crew) went out for drinks. Dad bought the first 2 rounds and everyone loved him! I ended up driving a really drunk electrics intern and a mildly tipsy and remarkably not overly emotional wardrobe intern back to the dorm.
Anyway, it's late and I have to get up and pack in the morning. I'm going to see Vinnie & Sarah in New Haven tomorrow!
And I'm so sad, but I think I'm going to have to give up on my Harry Potter re-read. I have maybe 10 pages left of Book 1, but I can't wait to get through the other 4 before reading Book 6 which comes out Saturday.
No comments:
Post a Comment