So, I mailed my contract to the Joffrey on Thursday and it should get to them tomorrow. Now that FP is open, I can concentrate on finding an apartment in Chicago. When I first talked to Mandy, I was leaning toward Wrigleyville. Also, the several friends I have there live in that neighborhood, so I favored it for that reason, too. But then I guess last week I was talking with one of my actors who is from Chicago and he told me I didn't want to live in Wrigleyville. I was confused, but the more I thought about it and asked about it, the more I agreed. So I've decided to look for a place in Bucktown which is where Mandy's most recent apartment was (is?). Julie's advice to me was to find a sublet with an option to renew because then I'm not stuck in a lease for a full year, which I totally appreciate. So I went on Craigslist this morning and found an ad for a sublet that sounds perfect for me and is in my budget range (and has pictures!). I've emailed them already and my fingers are officially crossed.
In other news
This week has been 21st birthday central here at TriArts. Tuesday was Brett the scenic painter. Friday was B.A. and today is Mike. Mike's friend Kelly is in town right now and listening to chick pop while they are at shop call. Avril Lavigne, Britney Spears, and Kelly Clarkson have been wafting through the dorm in various intervals since 11pm last night. Blegh!
No comments:
Post a Comment