Hi all,
I have arrived in Sharon, CT. There's a bit of a mix up about my housing--there's a scenic painter in my dorm room until Thursday, so I'm staying with a board member for a few days (and they thought I wasn't coming til tomorrow, which I think was partly due to me saying I was starting on Tuesday (traveling Monday).
It's kinda self-contained, this place. The rehearsal hall is in the middle, then there's a trailer which holds production offices to the left, and further to the left on the same lot is the theatre building and box office. The dorm is immediately to the right of the rehearsal hall. It reminds me of sophomore year at UR when I lived in Keller and could walk to the theatre building and the music building without going outside. I only had to leave the complex for meals.
And, the Sprint signal here sucks, so I'm going to be rather anti-social for a while.
Gotta go! The girl in the office wants to go.
No comments:
Post a Comment