Today I woke up late and read a chapter in my book before I got out of bed. Sigh.
I treated myself to a smoked turkey and brie sandwich on french bread with house dressing at Taste and visited with Charlene and Aunt Laura for longer than I'd paid the meter, so I had a ticket on my windshield when I left. Boo.
I picked Mom up at her office and we spent about 2 hours at TJMaxx looking for shorts and various other spring and summer clothes. Luckily, TJMaxx was in good form and we found a lot to choose from. Shopping with Mom kicks ass!
On the way home, I called my gay boyfriend Greg to say hi (he thought I was in Kentucky), and when I found out he was working, I decided to stop by since it's on the way. He was very happy to see me, and we decided (along with Lizz and Sandra) to have a cookout tomorrow. They get done with class around 1, so we're gonna meet up at Greg's after that and make burgers and have pasta salads, like grown ups. Only in the middle of the week. Unemployment rocks!
Mom made salmon tonight with leftover rice and black bean salad (um, yum), and I get to have leftover wheat pie they saved for me for dessert! :)
Dad has the wireless equipment but it's not set up yet, so I'm in the study right now, and I want to go watch TV and hang out with them, so ciao!
No comments:
Post a Comment