(and hopefully it won't be the last thing I ever do)
So, they're forecasting rain for tomorrow, so I talked to Mike today and we're gonna put my stuff in the warehouse on Wednesday morning instead of Tuesday (as was originally planned). Which means I have 24 extra hours to go through all of my possessions and retrospectively ponder the nine months I lived in this apartment. And it is driving me slowly insane.
Jules, I'm gonna need to drink Wednesday night. (Not a lot because I know you have to work Thursday, but some.)
In other news, I emailed the cast and SM from Plaid Tidings in Buffalo to say hi since I'd been thinking about them lately. We'll see if anyone writes back.
Actually, over-priced floofy martinis sound really good right now. But we should probably limit ourselves because we have a busy weekend ahead of us. :P
ReplyDeleteBrilliant!
ReplyDelete