I had a good time in Cincinnati last night, and a safe trip back. Did a little paperwork and load-in once I got back to town, and had take-out Chinese from Great Wall for dinner with Nevette who brought grilled cheese and fries over because her apartment is empty since she put all her stuff in storage this afternoon. It was nice to have her over and not talk about work--we talked about stupid girly magazines and curly hair and The Simpsons DVDs.
I've been doing a lot of thinking this week(end) about holding on and letting go. I haven't come to any big decisions, but I feel collected enough right now to go into theatre week calm and with an even keel. I doubt this almost-peaceful feeling will last, but at least I can enjoy it for a short while. It'll all be over before I know it.
In unrelated news, though oddly coincidental considering my dinner, my friend Kate is playing tourist at the Great Wall of China right now. It's weird talking to her on IM while she's over there because she'll say goodnight to me when I say good morning to her.
No comments:
Post a Comment