...watching The Family Guy. Finally.
So, the wedding was fun. Pretty, elegant, beautiful. The reception music was heavy on the cheese (their "song" was the theme from Love Story which coincidentally was on AMC at my gate at BWI this morning), but I think we had fun. I tried to spend time with the OK cousins without being anti-social to everyone else (or too annoying to the cousins). I didn't really talk to Rosemary at all except when I was saying goodbyes, we chatted about how she's next in line to get married and then it's entirely on my shoulders.
I ate so much food this weekend, so today I ate salads for lunch and dinner (and no, neither one was a pasta salad). They had mascarpone among the cheese and fruit at the reception! I think I ate 25% of the mascarpone all by myself. (And Kate said she'd give me and Mom the recipe!)
I put in 2 1/2 hours at work today. I was going to stay til 6, but everyone else (even the Mikes and the costume shop) had gone home by 5:30, so I did, too! Besides, I had urgent laundry fun to attend to (yipee!). And a quick trip to the grocery where I (gasp) heard a New Kids on the Block song. Luckily, now I am fed and all my clothes, sheets, and towels smell good. Life is sweet.
And wow, have I been missing out on this Family Guy stuff!
No comments:
Post a Comment