I was dog wrangling for this white toy poodle who was mostly well-behaved but really scared. We were navigating our way around this large white southern-style mansion with 3-story columns in the front and a wide mote around the entire house. There was a series of bridges in the mote, at one of two heights: a foot above the water or 3 stories in the air. Laura Corless, a girl I knew in college, was a part of the big water-battle/production number, fighting her enemies with canoe paddles. There were a lot of people, but the only other familiar person was a guy who seemed to be a cross between Matty A and Darren (also people I met in college).
I don’t remember how it began or how it ended except that I woke up, but at one point, I was running across the high bridges in front of the house and had to leap across the empty space where the front walkway split the bridge. Luckily, I had left the toy poodle with some other guy I knew in the dream (but who didn’t resemble anyone I’d ever met before in real life), so I had more leverage to not fall off. And my jump was greeted with uproarious applause from the water battlers below.
That's the last time I have teriyaki mushrooms in my salad.
No comments:
Post a Comment