Monday, March 28, 2005

Productive

Ok, this apartment hunty-thing is starting to piss me off. My friend Chris in the box office got the apartment he looked at this weekend, which means he can't be my roomie. And I found another potential roomie at work (coincidentally, also named Chris, and also gay), but since the others haven't worked out so well and since I'm under a bit of a time constraint since my lease is up at the end of April, I decided to post an ad for roommates on craigslist. Also in the realm of apartments, I spent an hour driving around Crescent Hill looking for For Rent signs after work, and then another hour on the phone getting info. I'm not really sure when I'll be able to look at any of these apartments, but I've at least made first contact. And I'm spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment