Sunday, March 13, 2005

Halo2 Party Redux

So, Ben did actually come to visit yesterday. He got here around 5:30ish, and Dan came over and we started playing a little after 6, I guess. We stopped at 8 to go to the grocery store and make dinner. And probably picked up playing again at 10 (and we started harrassing Sarah to get online). It was almost 2 when Dan left and Sarah was going to bed, so we stopped playing.

All in all, I'd say we did very well. We got some good strategy going on Burial Mounds (which consisted of me hiding out by the rocket launcher and scoping out where the other team was since I suck at actual shooting).

And now Ben is talking my ear off about some crazy dream he had (or made up having) last night. He's a strange one (and I think he has a thing for Jennifer Garner...).

"You're hilarious."
"Hey Denise. Guess what?"
"What, Ben?"
"Your mom's hilarious."

No comments:

Post a Comment