Monday, February 28, 2005

To Do

1. I was supposed to find an oral surgeon when I got back to town almost 2 months ago. I'll get right on that. These wisdom teeth aren't getting any younger.

2. Find/buy/send a wedding present to my friend Austin before the 12th of March. (If I know they're registered on Target.com but none of the good stuff is available for purchase online, is it too cheesey to send a Target gift card or should I just send a check or what? These are the questions that keep me up at night...)

3. Get through this week at work. Specifically, call Devolve flawlessly all week, so I can use Adam as a reference and he can have nothing to complain about.

4. Get the oil changed in my car even though I've driven less than 1,000 miles in the past 3 months. (This can--and will--wait a few weeks.)

5. Get my hair trimmed (and probably/possibly henna-ed again--if budget allows, which I don't think it does, so nevermind).

6. Find/buy a dress to wear to Richard's wedding since none of my clothes fit anymore. (Oddly enough, this one just occurred to me today, this week is completely shot for shopping, and I have no money anyway. What am I going to do?)

7. Take my list of grievances/requests/demands to my boss in hopes of working out some semblance of fair salary for next season. (Next week.)

8. Go to sleep earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment