Saturday, February 05, 2005

K is for geek

The other night, Vinnie calls me at 11:59pm and asks if I want to play Halo. In retrospect, I should have stayed up and played, but lately I've been slacking on my geekdom and figured if I played, it would be an hour before I stopped and I had to get up and go to work in the morning (excuses, excuses, blah, blah, blah), so I was lame and said no.

I think I made up for it this afternoon, though. I didn't actually play Halo (I'm still lame, yes, I know), but I created an account on roosterteeth (see the link for Red vs. Blue on the right side menu), so I could look at the gallery of pics from when the RvB boys went to Sundance. If any of you have accounts on there (or decide to start one), feel free to add me as a friend, my username is (big surprise) deese.

Also, while I was there, I had to check out The Strangerhood, even though I'm completely unfamiliar with The Simms. There were some choice funny lines, like: "Damn my incredibly loud internal monologue" and "Oh no, dude! Where are my marshmallows when I need them?"

Maybe I'll play Halo tomorrow during the Super Bowl, that would help me regain my geek status, no? Hell, I've still got an hour or so before I have to pick Michelle up for Midsummer at UofL, maybe I'll play now!

No comments:

Post a Comment