Last night, after choir, Mindy and Laura invited me out for drinks with them. Makers Mark was on special, and we gossipped about the rest of the choir. I also figured out that Laura is 11 years older than me, and Mindy is 6 years older than her. They also alluded to Coyotes, a karaoke bar they go to, and said how I should go with them sometime. They have some little nickname for the choir, like the Troupe of Unordinary Misfits or something, and Mindy told stories about how whenever the tenor soloist sings, she has to take off her glasses so she doesn't see her friends in the congregation or the minister across the way, making faces at her.
Anyway, I felt quite priviledged to have been invited. It only took me 4 months to make friends with these ladies in the choir, but I did it!
Yay for me!
No comments:
Post a Comment